Can we have some real talk for like just a sec?
Q: What’s the first thing you do when you’re staying at a friend’s place and need to get ready?
A: Obviously try their products in the bathroom.
Don’t even try to lie to me. I will call you out so hard.
What kind of human are you if you don’t try the shampoo, conditioner, face wash, moisturizer, etc. that your friend has in the bathroom? A liar. That’s what kind of human.
Well I am not ashamed to admit that if I have stayed at your house I have most definitely tried your products.
So I thought, “Why not give the people what they want!?” And I know that what you really want is a look into my toiletry bag.
Here you go. A few things I’m digging on lately that you should try.
1. Dr. Perricone Pre:Empt Series (a travel size exfoliating pore refiner, skin perfecting serum, and oil-free hydrating cream)
2. Secret Clinical Strength (nobody likes a summertime stinker)
3. Blemish Extracting Tool (that little silver toothpick thingy – Google this and say goodbye to blackheads)
4. Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste (the polishing compound of toothpastes)
5. Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue (I use it a few times a week to keep the crow’s feet to a minimum)
6. Epicuren Lip Balm (I’ll be honest – this was a free sample and I haven’t tried it yet but the gold packaging was pretty)