If you’re like most, you will be traveling at some point this summer – and maybe you’ll be on the road to get to some July 4th festivities!
Here are a few essentials that you should pick up at the drug store and throw into your carry-on:
- Facial Cleansing Cloths: These don’t need any water – you just wipe your face, clear off all those oils, and toss the cloth. Instant fresh face!
- Lip Balm: You may not realize that your lips get sun while you’re out and about. Protect them with a lip balm with some SPF.
- Mints: Because nobody likes chatting with bad breath guy.
- Eye Drops: Travel can really take it out of you. Give your eyes a refresh with some redness-relieving eye drops.
- Travel Size Deodorant: Make sure it’s an antiperspirant and deodorant.
- Instant Stain Remover: Because accidents happen.
There you go! Throw these into your bag and you’ll arrive to your July 4th weekend getaway feeling refreshed and looking great!